It may feel like it’s beyond your grasp right now. And you may even feel guilty about wanting to take some time for yourself. But if you need help with work-life balance, you’re in the right place.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You rush around feeling like you never have enough time to get everything done
- People ask how you are, and your go-to response is — “busy”
- You try to pack everything in — hoping that things that take an hour will magically take 15 minutes…
IF YOU’RE A CORPORATE PROFESSIONAL OR LEADER – AND YOU CARE ABOUT PEOPLE AND RELATIONSHIPS – FINDING BALANCE IS A BIG PRIORITY BECAUSE…
When you’re busy – it’s easy to lose touch with what’s important to you.
It’s time to let go of the guilt (about not getting ENOUGH done) and learn the exact small steps you can take to get better work-life balance.
You don’t need your boss, spouse, colleagues or work environment to change. Now you can identify and accomplish what is most important to you and take action.
— Your Opportunity —
I have a new global program for corporate leaders and professionals called
Unlocking Balance ™
and am looking for a small group of Early Access members.
This 4-week, online program offers a direct path to achieving work-life balance that suits YOU.
It’s a simple, results-based, do-able approach for letting go of the work-life balance struggle and turning things around almost miraculously.
This program is valued at US$997 and will be offered FREE of charge for 10 Early Access members.
You will receive weekly webinars, coaching, personalised feedback and will have the opportunity to help shape a cutting-edge program before its public release.
I’ve been creating personal development programs for global corporate clients since 2008 and this is the first time I am bringing people in to be part of the development phase.
This will be a rare opportunity for leaders and professionals to actively co-create a groundbreaking program and see how it’s done from the inside.
This is an application only program, so please read the program information below and click through if you would like to apply.
When will the Early Access Unlocking Balance ™ program take place?
Applications close: Friday, 3rd November 2017
Program starts: Wednesday, 8th November 2017
Live webinars: 8th November, 15th November, 22nd November, 29th November
Program finishes: With your 1-on-1, 30 min Post Program Skype interview during the week commencing 4th December
What time will the live webinars be held?
Live webinars: 10am Sydney, AEDT on Wednesdays (4pm Los Angeles, PDT / 7pm New York, EDT)
Replays will be available within a few hours of the live webinars
What kind of time commitment is involved?
- The program runs in November and consists of 4 x weekly 60-min webinars (live or replay)
- Each week, you will receive a brief survey for feedback (10 mins)
- Comment, encourage and support other participants in the group forum weekly (15 mins)
- 1 x Post program interview (30 mins)
- Homework isn’t an extra time commitment because it will be part of your day-to-day life
Can I do all of this at any time I choose?
You can watch the webinar and complete the work at any time you choose during the week, but you will need to do it weekly.
This is so that you are a part of the group process, and can contribute to the development of the program. So no binge-watching everything at the very end! 😉
How will I complete the feedback?
Feedback each week will be submitted electronically. Either by email or online survey.
What kind of equipment do I need?
You will need access to a computer and an internet connection. If you have a webcam, that’s great so I can see your lovely face, but not essential.
Who is right for this program?
This program is perfect for mid-career corporate professionals and leaders who are interested in improving their current work-life balance.
- Work-life balance is a priority for you
- You have a desire to take action and test out the materials
- You can provide feedback about what’s working and what isn’t
- You are creative, open and willing to contribute towards shaping an exciting new program
- You can commit to the dates and participate in the private group forum each week
Who is not a good fit for this program?
- If you can’t commit to the time required
- If you aren’t interested in shaping the direction of the program and providing feedback
- You aren’t available to encourage other people’s successes
- If you are experiencing psychological distress or have any symptoms of depression or anxiety (please speak to your doctor or a mental health professional)
- If you have a fixed view of how work-life balance should be achieved and it doesn’t involve change at the level of the individual, this program may not be right for you. This program was developed out of my research that showed individuals needed help with their personal work-life balance, even when they worked in a supportive environment. Its purpose is to facilitate that change for individuals.
Interested? Click through to the application page and get in early.